Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hot days, a break from moving


So it took us about a week to move houses. The weekend was slammed with trips back and forth from one house to the next. It gets very tiring and wears you out! It definitely isn't fun for a certain little boy. After his nap that Saturday afternoon, Ryan brought over his water slide and set it up! My sister-n-law and her kids were also in town and stopped by. Bridg didn't waste any time and headed out to swim and play. Our nieces didn't have a swimsuit and they were just fine hanging inside. It was a hot day, but had a nice little breeze, or maybe I thought so since I had been moving and cleaning all day. I'm very happy that my little ones slide fits in our backyard and we are able to get very good use out of this slide. Here's to the rest of the summer!!!







Some of these photos are courtesy of my niece. she does so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment