Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Peddler Show

The Peddler Show comes to Corpus 3 times a year! That is amazing. They often have the same stuff, but I don't care. I love it anyways and am always looking for that "different" item. I always go with my mom - and we go to all 3. This time she was going to be in Dallas with her boyfriend and wouldn't be able to attend. I asked one of my friends that wasn't working - then she got a job. So in the end - My sister-n-law and a friend from work went with me. The line was so long when we got there and we were miserable! We asked my mother-n-law and other SIL to come too but they got caught behind. We walked around and I only bought 2 things. A little pillowcase for Bridger and a new diaper bag for him. It was a great deal and free monogramming!


It matches his duffle bag I got there last time we went in February. I love it and it is the perfect size. The girls didn't buy anything and we left with tired legs and our feet killing us. we were exhausted afterwards! We got to the house and Bridg, my niece and nephew stayed back at the house with Ryan and his brother. They were having a blast on the slide! We all had a good time hanging out and talking. The Peddler show will be here again in November! I'm sure I will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment