Bridger

Bridger

Monday, August 6, 2012

A place called home........

We are so happy that we have finally purchased a home! It wasn't as bad of a process as I thought it would be. Even though it was annoying at times. However - heres to all that rent we threw away for 6+ years. Finally have something of our own and I don't have to listen to Ryan complain when I want to do something, or maybe he still will - but it won't be about it being a waste!

We purchased the best home we could find right now. We knew we needed a yard -check! We knew we wanted 4 bedrooms along with some other little things. Also - all within being in our price range. That also comes with some things you will have to update on your own! We couldn't afford and didn't want to house broke to buy something that didn't need "a little bit of updates". We are happy with our choice and are excited to call it our home. We don't know how long we will be here, but it is ours - our first home.

So - here is the front, not the best picture but I really didn't take pictures to put on here, I just got what I had on my cell and uploaded!
The blue is something I don't really "LOVE" but its ok for now. I get half the people saying the love it and the other half saying yea, new color please.


Here is some of our backyard - again the pics are from my phone, it is larger and has more space on each side. It is surely big enough for our pups for once! Of course we would always love bigger but we love this and what we have. We feel blessed to have a yard on the southside! That is his huge slide bundled up to the side.


This is part of the entry/stairs. They are immediately to your left when you walk in. I'm glad they are designed the way they are. Bridger has already fell down them once - but was not injured (Thank goodness!!!)


And here is the mater bath - or some of it. The counters are really short for some reason, or kind of short. Its weird. I don't noticed it when I have my flip flops on, but as soon as I put heels on, I'm like woah!! ha! That may be something we change further down the road, but who knows. It doesn't bother us too much right now.

That is all I have for now. It is our home. We are happy.
Oh and those ugly horrible gold door handles....yes those to the right in this picture - are all being slowly replaced....to a beautiful bronze. SLOWLY!
and the faucets will be changes to bronze as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment