Bridger

Bridger

Friday, August 10, 2012

Bridg

My Sweet baby is always running around. I can hardly get the amount of pictures I want with him posing. He is so not into it and has better things to do. I noticed since getting my iPhone I don't take nearly as many pictures with my good camera, maybe that mixed with a very busy toddler. I need to get better at pictures and taking them and not always trying to get him to pose. I do have a ton of pictures since he was born obviously - but never enough. =) And they grow insanely fast. I still sometimes sit back and think wow, I have a 2 year old!?
It helps with me having a little bit more patience with him. He is a toddler, experiencing so many things for the first time, understanding for the first time or trying to. Not able to communicate as well as us, and wanting to be a big kid. They are only "Toddlers or babies" for such a short period of time -extremely short - I don't want to waste my time yelling at him for every little thing or trying to control every single thing that goes on. (I am a control freak sometimes.) It is also a very crucial time in the upbringing and I understand that as well. I just try to sit back and enjoy every single aspect that comes along with having a toddler. I do want to remember these years - I don't want to rush thru them and have him grow older so quickly. It will never be these years again. It is a very special time for me. I may feel overwhelmed some days, and he is hard to handle most of the time, but I love it. Im not too concerned with what other people think, or how they comment that he is "bad". He isn't - he is just a busy toddler trying to see everything in life! I'm good with that.

Anyway, I am trying to figure out how to burn all those thousands of pictures onto cds myself. I keep them saved on a online website in addition to my computer because I would just die if anything happened to my computer and I lost all the pictures. I need to do something for the videos I have. I dont have a ton, but what I do have I want to always remember. I need to really sit and take the time to do that. It is very important to me.

These are just some pictures that I noticed I hadn't uploaded, nothing exciting. Just my sweet boy in his own element.


He really loved this new "big kid" sippy cup I got him, however within the week of getting it we went to a fish weigh-in and he got mad and threw it in the water. :-/ then he cried to get it back. Not so much


Here mom, you want a picture - take one of my food.



Being silly with mom


Haha, I love this picture. It has attitude written all in it.


When we first got him this horse he was still small - 7 months, but we didn't want to miss out and not have a chance to get it again - Bridger was scared to death of it! The horse moves its tail and head and makes all kinds of horse noises. He just started playing with it more this year.

He pretty much thinks its pretty cool now!

Trying to make his mouth move too! ha.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these little lips. They are so precious!!

Enjoying McDonalds in his new house.

Sweet boy.


He thinks his daddy is absolutely the best thing ever.


He keeps breaking out with red bumps on his chin and around his nose. It doesn't seem to bother him, weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment