Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kendal's First Birthday Party!

Last Saturday was our friends sweet little girls 1st birthday party! Her momma did an amazing job and it was a Luau theme. Colors everywhere! It was awesome. I wish I would've gotten some pictures. I went over Thursday before the party and helped her make some of the fun crafts. She had some super cute ideas!

Bridger got in a good nap before we headed out for the party. I knew there was going to be a lot of people but I was hoping that would help Bridg be entertained more and not want to get into everything! He did such an amazing job! I was so surprised. We brought his swim clothes and he played in the water for awhile. He seemed extra excited as he got to play with his friend, Kyler! It had been quite awhile since these boys have played together - but they wasted no time and had fun.

We sat outside for a long time talking and watching the kids play. People started to leave slowly and we made our way inside and watch Kendal open her presents. Or rather watch her mommy open her presents. She just sat there enjoying them all and touching them. Bridger did great and didn't try to steal toys away (I was worried about that) and at the end he sat and played with Kendal with one of her new toys! I was so proud of him!

Kendal is such a sweet little girl and so laid back. She is crawling and not walking just yet but I find that even more sweet and innocent. Keeps them babies that much longer - because they grow entirely too fast.






























No comments:

Post a Comment