Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Poco Bueno 2012

Ryan again got invited to go to Poco this year. It was kind of fell into wrong timing for him. We were in the middle of this whole house buying stuff! It was stressful and very overwhelming time. I figured the time away might be a good break for Ryan, however that is also stressful too with all the traveling and lack of sleep as he has was driving both nights out there in the gulf!!

He left I think on Tuesday so Bridg and I just stayed home and we packed each night and cleaned and tried to get things ready for the big move. We finally got the keys to our new house that friday night. It was awesome and my girlfriend and I headed over to start painting. I spent the weekend painting and get the house ready to move in with my moms help!

Ryan got home sunday late afternoon. They caught a lot of fish, but nothing that they could weigh in and win anything for! However it is always a great time for him! This year Ryan actually took his camera and got some pictures! I love seeing all the boats as this is one of the tournaments with such huge boats!! I haven't gotten to go since Bridger was just a infant so I do miss going and seeing the fish being weigh in and experiencing the fun. ha! For now - this is what I got....... it looked absolutely beautiful!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment