Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mommy and Daddy's Christmas presents

This year Ryan and I exchanged presents. We normally do not as we do so much during the year or usually right before Christmas. This year we really hadn't, well besides buying a house. I was so excited to shop for him. I had lots of ideas this year. I ended up getting hubs some new Costa Del Mar sunglasses with chums, a ipod touch, Lucky Jeans, Croc shoes for the cabin, wallet and a new wedding ring. He left his wedding ring in the hotel he was staying at last year while working out of town. This time I got him one that was more like what he wanted. He was shocked by the gifts and very happy!



As for me, Ryan kept asking me and I really couldn't think of anything. I found some ideas online and sent him pictures of some. However, I just got the main gift today! It was on back order and he didn't even realize it. Ha! men! He did stick some charms in my stocking for my charm bracelet. He also told me he would take me to get some jeans, thats what I really want as I wear them every single day! He didn't like the idea, but told me he would take me. Sweet man. Then my gift came today - A Michael Kors watch. Love!! Something I would never go buy myself. I loved what my sweetie ended up getting for me!









No comments:

Post a Comment