Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

*I was lucky this year and had off 5 1/2 days straight! It was awesome to be off and spend all that time with my little family! We ran last minute errands and did a few other things....but basically laid low. Christmas Eve we decided to go to church at the earliest service. We headed to church for the 12pm service. When we arrived there was a slide set up with tubes and snow at the bottle! There were blow up bouncy houses, food, and just fun stuff going on! It was so neat. I was shocked at how slow paced it was. There were numerous service times all weekend so that is probably why. Bridger was weary about being dropped off. but handled it well. I'm sure he was just nervous as there were no other children in his class. Poor boy.

They had an awesome Christmas program. Dancers from one of the local dance companies. The kids were amazing dancing. It was a very good production and so fun to watch all those kids. They were very good. Pastor Bill preached from inside a giant snow globe and at one point we had "snow" falling on us! It was pretty cool. We sat and listened as he talked about the birth of baby Jesus, and the wise man. It was a great service and I always love going to church.

Bridg came home and took a nap and after he woke up hours later we headed to Ryan's  moms house for some Christmas eve dinner. He played well and we hardly had any break downs or time outs. He did so good. I loved it.



Christmas Eve

Santa came and left presents!!!



Christmas morning came to our house at 730am! I was so happy it wasn't earlier. Bridger doesn't quite get it yet so he isn't in a rush to wake up yet. I went to go get him up and said Merry Christmas my Love, he looked at me and said, NO! ha. He did not want me to tell him Merry Christmas as I tried to tell him numerous times. He is so silly. We got up, I headed downstairs to set up and get the camera going. Ryan came down with him and I told him Merry Christmas again and he got so shy! He didn't even run to his Santa gifts, he ran to me and hugged my legs, then back to his daddy. He hates being the center of attention. He warmed up and started playing with his toys.

My mom came over and we opened all the gifts together. Again - Bridger is still a little young. He didn't want to open the presents- he opened a few and played. By the end of it my mom and I finished opening them. I get so involved with whats going on that I didn't get any pictures. Bridger was really excited when we opened his leap pad and told him it was his own little "computer" he instantly wanted us to open it up so he could play it.

Ryan and I headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast while my mom and her boyfriend entertained Bridger, at one point he did something and I heard Ryan tell him, Bridger I will put you in time out - in which Bridger moves to where we could see him and says "Not meeeee" I had to hide my laughter. He has SO much attitude and spunk!

We ate a nice breakfast and Bridger played with his toys. He went out and rode his tricycle after and we took our time. Set up Ryan's new ipod touch and downloaded some new games for Bridger's leappad, or we tried too, but the network was so busy that it wouldn't let us. We got ready and headed to Ryan's mom to celebrate. Bridger didn't want to open presents over there either. Silly boy. He played and had a good time. We got home early enough and enjoyed time together until it was bedtime as we all had to return to work the next day. We enjoyed the day celebrating the holiday together and baby Jesus's birthday.

So happy!

Loves his bike

What a hit!

Rode his tricycle for a long time!



Christmas - playing with Tryton on the coloring app

Bridger's 2012 Christmas Stash!


Christmas Eve at Church


Last minute Christmas crafts. Trees for his room!


Waiting at church


Pastor Bill preached from inside a snow globe!


 


Loves his giraffes!


Daddy and son


Here puppy.....




Leappad! Might be his fav!





Bridger's new cowboy boots!


In love with these eyelashes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment