Bridger

Bridger

Friday, December 14, 2012

Connecticut School Shooting

I am so sadden and sickened by this mornings events that unraveled. I fully do not understand how anyone can shoot others much less innocent beautiful children. I don't know what this world is coming too but I am not liking it. You should not have to worry about your child's safety at school.
My stomach instantly turned into knots and my eyes filled with tears. We as parents are trying our hardest to raise our kids, raise them in a very scary violent world. They are our entire worlds and to have someone viciously take them from us, is NOT our choice and it shouldn't be any cowards choice. It's hard enough as it is to instill morals and values without having hatred flung in our direction every day, week, month, year. I cannot stand cowards that come in and take others lives and then turn to take their own! Take your own in the first place if that is the choice that you are making!! Come one! Innocent children?! I can't even fathom. I can't understand.

Why is something like this so easy now? So common? Where are people going wrong? How do you fix it? I am scared to let Bridger out of my sight. I am already on guard and now to have to worry about when he starts school. This gives me anxiety and breaks my heart. My childhood was so so different compared to what is going on in this day and age. It makes me sad. Crime is up....faith, wisdom, morality is down. What happen to good old family values. Going out of your way to help others? It is a sad world we live in.

I will hug and snuggle my baby even more so tonight being thankful for another day of blessings. I will hug him with a heavy heart and prayers on my mind. I will be thinking of all those amazing beautiful children that were robbed of their life. I will pray for them, their families and their community. This has got to stop.

These children are our world!
He is my world.
















No comments:

Post a Comment