Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Date Night

Ryan and I finally made a date night. It has been a long time since we have gone out on a date. Usually we are out parting with our friends or going to their houses for some event. Date night comes very few and far between.

It originally started out as us going to Gary Allen concert - with Kevin Fowler as a front liner. That would've been fun. We LOVE Gary Allen and have gone and seen him at the Houston Rodeo before. He has amazing music and I'm partial to his voice. We even got free tickets! We said for sure we had to go. We couldn't find anyone to go with us! I guess we didn't overly try and just go anyway because it was at a place that isn't "fun" - its a lot of younger teenagers, lots of standing - I feel too old for that. We passed on the tickets. boo.

We decided to head to dinner. My mom came and stayed with Bridger. He loved having her over and I'm sure a break from us. On our way my friend happen to text us about the pictures we had took that morning for our Christmas card and said they weren't doing anything but sitting around without their little one. We invited them to dinner with us and decided on a habachi grill. We had the best time! Ate some amazing food and had good laughs. Afterwards - we decided to stop by the bar right by our houses and have a few drinks, however - more friends showed up and it turned into all night. Funny how that happens. They all came over after and we stayed up way too late. I don't know why we do that ourselves! I was miserable the next day but luckily my sweet little boy was so good!! We had a great spur of the moment time out, but will be keeping under better wraps in the upcoming events we will be attending.



SAKI




Wayne and Saki




No comments:

Post a Comment