Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fibi & Clo Shoe Party

Last week I went to a Fibi & Clo shoe party at a friends house. I had already purchased a pair from a co-worker months before. I loved them! You can't just go buy them at the stores, these are only available thru people that sell them. They don't have tons of variety but they come out with new styles every so often. They are very comfortable and I think just darling! They have flats and a few wedges.

I went and found a pair of black one. I dont have a lot of black shoes for some reason. I thought these would work perfect. They also had jewelry set out. I found a ring that I just loved, after another friend found it and purchased it. I told her I was going to copy her, thankgod she doesn't care! It was so cute! I haven't received either in the mail yet, but I can't wait. I am not interested in throwing any Fibi parties, but I love their shoes and will be checking out the new styles come January from someone.....anyone! =)



These are super cute, but didn't buy - maybe next time



My ring that I LOVE! Can't wait to get it in.



Fibi's I already owned



New Fibi's I ordered. Love the sparkle.


No comments:

Post a Comment