Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party

This year some friends of ours threw an ugly sweater Christmas party. We didn't think we would be able to go as we didn't have a sitter. Ryans mom changed some weekend plans of her at the last minute and Katelynn his sister said that she could come over and baby sit for us. She is so sweet.
So I was in a frantically trying to put together sweater ideas for Ryan and I. Ryan came downstairs wearing one of my old shirts and said he wanted to wear that to the party. I couldn't stop laughing at him as it was extremely tight! He said that Malori and I could decorate it.

Friday morning I went to Malori's store and we made our shirts and our hubbys. Since I was doing mine last minute I just used what Malori had left over and went from there......it was cute! It took us hours but it was fun. We changed some of ours around and added some extras. We laughed about it for awhile. Katelynn showed up early and we ordered pizza for her and her girlfriends, that were all coming over later. They got a good kick out of Ryan's shirt. It was hilarious. We had a good time at the party and came home early! Ryan is on call and couldn't really drink and he was tired. We were home by 1130 and waking up the next morning to run and do our errands was awesome! I love not being hungover or staying up too late.



















No comments:

Post a Comment