Bridger

Bridger

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sweet Bridger

So today I got to stay home with my sweet baby boy. Sunday morning he woke up with some nasty gook (is that a word?) in his eyes and was acting not himself. He felt warm - my thermometer doesn't work - I know I'm working on getting new batteries. Anyway - he has had a slight fever and has been very needy. I figured after Sundays personality that I would be taking a trip to the doc.

This morning I got up as usual to get ready for work, but when I woke Bridger up his eyes did not only have "gook" but were also red and swollen. His left ear was also secreting some stuff.... He had a cough and was extremely whiny and needy. Poor baby. Made an appt ASAP and found out the poor baby has a sinus infection. He just went for his well check up last Thursday and was perfect! I am not sure how the sinus infection got that bad that quick without seeing any symptoms before. It is in his eyes and his ears. He is now on 3 different meds, 3 times a day! Nothing we can't handle. =)

After the doctor appt we took a trip to the mall! We didn't stay too long as Bridger was tired and not feeling 100%. We had a good time just hanging out together and waiting on his "scripts" to get filled.

Tomorrow will now be the day for his 1st day of Toddler I at daycare. I am very excited for this new class and I think that Bridger will love it. He now will have much more room to run and play, all the kids in his class are walking(last class he was the only one for awhile now) and they get to go outside to play!! He will love that! They also go on wagon rides and get to have a pillow and favorite blanket. I can't wait for him to have some fun and I'm sure the first week he will be taking some snoozes on the way home. Here is my love.


Even though he doesn't feel 100% he sure is happy!!


Checkin out his mess he has made! =)


The remote is a great treasure here at our house

Playing in his new toy box from grandma


He even looks sick. =( And check out all the slobber...we keep waiting on another tooth!


I'm guessing he thinks that Target is pretty awesome!! I love Target too baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment