Bridger

Bridger

Friday, June 3, 2011

My big 1 year old!

I took Bridger to his 12 month well check up yesterday and it went OK. He got 3 shots and was not very happy with his momma! Of course, all is well and he was over it within 2 minutes. He did not want anything to do with the nurse after that! We then had to go down the hall to the lab so he could give blood. It is a routine for 1 year olds. Check everything out and make sure all is well. That was even worse! I had to hold him down while another lady held his arm tight so they could draw the blood from his arm! I'm thinking, can't you guys get it from his finger or something...ha..I have no idea! I guess she knew what I was thinking and told me it is MUCH quicker doing it this way. So after all of that Bridger really wore himself out from screaming so hard! He got a nice 2 hour nap in! What a big boy though!
Bridger is 22lbs 2 oz, 30 1/2 inches. He is in the 75th percentile for his weight! No more little bitty baby! I knew he would catch up in no time!
His new obsession is his wagon that we got him! He is just happy sitting inside of it and playing inside of it. We have been busy so we really haven't had time to take him for rides outside in it, well that and its so hot outside! ha! He loves it and hopefully will get to take him in it this weekend.

I forgot to add a picture of Bridgers smash cake! This is something I want to remember. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment