Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, June 16, 2011

No more crying

This morning was the first time that I dropped Bridger off at daycare and he didn't cry! Yay! I am hoping this wasn't just a one time thing and he goes back to crying tomorrow. It is so sad to leaving your crying child. I think he is finally getting used to his new class.


As I picked him up the other day I had to go find him in the gym and all these little girls were yelling, "Bridgers" not Bridger, but Bridgers with a "s". It was cute. I followed around to where they were yelling and he was down the hall back at the Infant II room! I guess he missed his old buddies or teacher. He is such a big boy now, he wants to walk and hold my hand all the way to the car! Of course once we get there - he screams! He is only getting 1 nap a day now at daycare and that 100% attributes to this crazy screaming fit daily. I hope he doesn't adjust to that 1 nap a day at home on the weekends. He is so much happier with his sleep!


Every night I have been taking Bridger for wagon rides. He loves, loves this! He sits back and completely relaxes and looks at everything, taking it all in! As long as you are moving and pulling him somewhere he is calm and will sit still! We always have to make sure to put the wagon up because if he sees it at another time when we don't have time to do wagon rides, he freaks out and throws a little fit,full on falling to the floor. He'd be content playing with that wagon for hours!

And ~ Here are some old pictures, just because I hate posts without pictures. =)



A&M Fan


Such a cutie!



And ~ He still looks like this when he cries! haha. so precious!



No comments:

Post a Comment