Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, June 23, 2011

New shoes and Food!

Bridger is growing so quickly and he is now out growing both pairs of his sandals that he wears daily(and they are getting pretty worn)! I went by a local store to check out some shoes and about died when I found out that they were $42! For baby shoes? Really? He only is going to wear them for the rest of the season. I wouldn't care as much if he were able to wear them a little longer, but for a few months? So I started Internet searching of course...and I found the exact pair online for $30 with free shipping! Jackpot! I love seeking out deals like this and feeling so wonderful with the purchase. I know a savings of $12+ tax doesn't seem like a lot, but maybe its is more of a mental thing?? Felt great to me!

 I finally got his new shoes in and LOVE them! And he has plenty of room to grow! Our little one has some fat feet so we will always have to purchase wide fit shoes and what a difference it makes!! He needs to break these new ones in a little bit, but I'm sure it won't take too long with this non stop walker! He is so cute!!!



So this past weekend we found out that Bridger really loves cut green beans! Just recenlty he ate 1/2 a can of green beans! I love that he likes them so much and hopes he continues his good eating for me and doesn't turn like his daddy to meat and cheeses only. hehe. Tonight I gave him watermelon for the first time, and he LOVES it! Just like his momma. I couldn't get the pieces cut up quickly enough for him. Looks like I can't hog all of my watermelon anymore, guess I might have to share. =)

Bridger now likes to feed himself! It is a challenging ordeal. Finally I just gave in......Mac and Cheese....it was everywhere!!!(this is just the beginning of the feeding himself process)

I have even had to take out the cut up carrots, meat and peas of another dinner meal for him to eat it! It is much better than him not eating at all! But I think it is so silly! He definitely wants to do it all on his own, which we do not mind. Our little one has a mind of his own and we love how he expresses it! Glad I have such a good eater on my hands! He never stops eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment