Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sleeping

This morning I walked into this when I went to wake my baby up!

I saw his little feet on the monitor, but the way it is positioned I couldn't really see the area where his head lays. I wasn't worried though. Then I walk into this....I could hear him breathing pretty hard. I had to hurry and take a picture since he didn't wake up right away! He is so funny...he is definitely his fathers child. Ryan always sleeps with something over his head. I am constantly going in Bridger's room and moving blankets away from his head. I don't want to take them away - but it makes me so nervous. He pulls them up there like that and prefers to sleep that way. I check the monitor numerous times a night. I just want to snuggle him! =)

As far as today went for daycare - it was not any better. It was worse....he was reaching for me as hard as he could screaming "mama, mama". I felt to bad leaving him! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment