Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bridgers first haircut

Saturday I took Bridger to get his very first haircut! During the wait he did good - just played. We went back and I chose the corvette for his car and he loved it! Started "driving" it and playing in until she put the cape on him! He lost it.



After he kept trying to climb out of the corvette, reach for me, and screaming uncontrollably, we decided it would be best if I held him on my lap. It didn't go much better.



That was the quickest haircut I have ever seen! I'll admit it isn't the "best" but it is pretty darn good with all things considered. A screaming baby fighting you the entire time. He still looks cute! I knew it was past due time for a haircut and I am so happy I went and am very pleased.





He even got his 1st haircut certificate. She also gave me a small envelope with some of his hair in it. I thought it was a cute idea.



After his haircut we ran some errands and then met up with daddy. He just got back from fishing! Unfortunately up here you have to go so far out to get in the deep water and you really have to plan for that and have an extremely calm day. They went out 40 miles and it was still so shallow. They came back with 2 kingfish and some sand trout.

Bridger hated the fish. I think it was just because he was already tired and the whole ordeal with his haircut - he was not having anything else that was "new"












No comments:

Post a Comment