Bridger

Bridger

Monday, June 27, 2011

1 year old

We got Bridger's 1 year pictures in last week and he is such a ham! He wasn't the best at taking them that morning a few weeks ago ....but we managed to get 2 OK ones. I remember back when he was 3 months old- that was by far the easiest photo session ever!! =) Or better yet - his newborn photos were the easiest, he just slept the whole time! Now - to just get a family picture done! I really don't know why I haven't scheduled that yet or had one done. Which is totally not like me.  

I like how sweet this one looks. I painted the letters and brought the sailboat from his room. He kept wanting to pick it up and play with it! ha



Because he didn't want to sit still for one second, we had to somehow come up with an idea to keep him from moving so much!!!



And this one really really cracks me up!! It looks as if he is in trouble in the corner! He makes me laugh. I don't even know how we got this picture. I'm sure he was probably smiling and stopped the instant the photographer snapped the shot! awww, I love my boy!





Also - I got his school pictures in. They didn't come out as good as I had hoped. The poor baby is clearly tired, his hair looks a hot mess....but he still managed to smile! although it looks as if he could fall asleep right after!! ha. Too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment