Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Houston

We decided to head to Houston this weekend to watch our nephew play baseball and our niece dance at her end of the year recital. Before heading out Saturday, we had Bridger's 1 year photos scheduled. They didn't go as well as I had hoped, but we did get a couple cute ones..I'm glad I finally got that done!
Afterwards we headed to Htown - straight to Coltons baseball game. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of him playing! =( I love watching baseball and the kids are so good! Colton is loving baseball and I am glad that we have made it to one of his games! They are very exciting!

We left after Bridger was completely red from the heat. Poor baby - he was just so hot! We went to Bass Pro shops and shopped a bit and then had to head to the house to get ready for Sydneys dance recital.



 I already knew that Bridger was not going to do very well, but we decided to give it a shot anyway! We luckily got in an hour and 1/2 nap beforehand! Only one dance act preformed and he was done! He doesn't like to sit in one spot, especially if there is room to run around! My hubby is amazing and took him back to the house and I was able to stay and enjoy all of the dances. Sydney did a wonderful job and is so good at dancing! It brought back a lot of memories of going and watching my sister at her recitals when we were younger. It was fun and I really enjoyed it!

We got home and Ryan had Bridger in his jammies in bed! Awesome! What a good daddy. We had a good family weekend and I was happy to get home early sunday and do some major cleaning! That sounds so funny -but yes I enjoy cleaning! =p

Headed to Recital




Trying to get some pictures in...never made it to the family picture.





I think it is so crazy how much Ryan and Bridger look alike! Same facial expressions....they are adorable!


Before the show started....This little one wouldn't sit still. We tried everything to just keep him in front of us.


Good Job Sydney! You did great in both of your numbers and the finale!


No comments:

Post a Comment