Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Playtime with Mommy

Bridger loves for us to sit on the floor and play with him....or watch him play. It is so cute to see how excited he gets when we share those time with him. Even today at my moms he pulled out some of his toys she has stashed in the living room and went and pulled her hand to come and sit with him on the floor....because she always does when they play with those particular toys. He cracks me up!




Bridger has done much better at daycare lately. He still of course has his tantrums. He seems more controlled and not "as" dramatic. Also, he uses his words a lot more now and I'm sure that helps him with his frustrations. He is almost 18 months and will be moving to a new class. I'm unsure of when it will actually happen, but I am excited. He is always kind of worn out from his class towards the end of the span....he's ready for the "older" things going on in the other rooms.

Anyway -  I love playing with this little boy! He is so much fun and I especially love when he gets a kick out of himself. He giggles and covers his mouth....it is so cute. His attention span is still short so we go thru many many toys during our play time....seems that his balls are still his favorite! He likes to still my moms cats balls when he goes over. good thing Ebony doesn't play with them! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment