Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

18 month check up

Bridger had his 18 month well check today and he did good. Daddy just happened to be able to go with us and it was a nice change. We didn't have to wait too long and were in and out pretty quick.
Bridger weighs 24.4 lbs and is 32 inches tall! He did ok with his shots. I felt so bad when he started screaming but he quickly stopped when I snuggled him up. He got part dosage of his flu shot today and will have to go back in 30 days to get the other 1/2. The doctor also said that Bridger has allergies. At least we know that now and we went and got some meds to help him.

I can't believe that I have a 1.5 year old!! Before I know it he will be 2. I'm happy he is growing up but I am also so sad that I dont have a baby anymore.....



Bridger is now officially broken of the bottles. He is saying many many words. Tonight he said "purple" it was so cute! He likes to sit down and read me his books. Every time he sees Ryans truck he says "dada". Tonight he did something he wasn't suppose to and I told him "bad boy" and he stuck his little pointer finger and shook it back and forth saying bad boy! haha....he cracked me up!  
We have to really watch what we say now, he loves to repeat us! I am loving this new stage. I love him. He is simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment