Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa Ron

This weekend was my stepdads bday! Mom. Bridger and I went over to give him our presents to him and hang out a little. He has had a bad knee latley and really hasn't gotten to do much. He hasn't even been working.
Since Bridger had been such a big boy and so good lately, I had no fears. What was I thinking!? Bridger was such a MONSTER!!! I do not know what happened! He only had an hour and half nap, but still....that couldn't of been that big of a deal. I had never seen him this wound up and this naughty before. He wouldn't even stand up and would become a wet noodle as soon as we picked him up. He tried to get into everything he wasn't suppose to! He hit, bit and pinched me. He was in time out a couple of times...but mainly laughed at it! He was SO bad...no exaggeration here.





We didnt get to stay long because of his craziness. We were happy to get to spend a little bit of time with Grandpa Ron and hope that he had a great birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment