Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I want to Remember

I want to remember a few things....
* This morning as usual, Bridger and I went thru where his nose was, check! Eyes, check! and ears......he stopped at looked at me and reached for my ear instead and grabbed the top of it pulling it back and forth- kind of like how I do to his, but much harder! I laughed so hard! He even followed thru with how I taught him where his ear was.....pulling it...wiggling it..whatever its called. Well - at least he is a smart boy and kind find ours too!! hehe!

* Bridger also knows what a duck makes..."Quack Quack". Pig, dog, cow....he has no idea. He tells me "uh uh" I am not sure if I am spelling that right....but those are his favorite words lately.

* Bridger now grabs our hands and pulls us to what he wants. He knows which cabinet is his!! Once we pick him up, he opens the cabinet and pulls out what he wants....or in our cabinet if there is something in there that he wants...usually it is his circus animal crackers. I love that he is taking the time to show us what he wants instead of just crying and screaming as usual.

* This afternoon Bridger was playing with my house keys and we were getting ready to leave and he didn't have them anymore....Ryan and I asked him where they were.....and to go find them...he ran straight to our restroom and found those dang keys and brought them back. What a smart boy - he remembered where he left them!!

* His little zoo animals we purchased for him at the zoo that he has been obsessed with are still around. However, we are now down to half....how do you lose 6 little animals?! Anways, we plays with them daily. They are his "ninimals"

* I love how when I pick him up from daycare he hugs me so tight around my neck....or when i drop him off I ask for a kiss and he gives me one every time!!! He LOVES to give kisses!

* I love how when the front door opens he takes off as fast as he can...he absolutely loves visitors and always gets so sad when they leave.

* I love how he calls Ryan "da" .....from time to time it is still "da da", but more recently he is jsut "da". ha!

* Im loving how he tries to help me put his shoes on each morning.....he gets the jist of it!

* I bought him some cute warm long footed pjs from Sams awhile back and was excited when it got cold enough for him to wear them, however we had a huge meltdown when I put them on. I suppose it has been so long since I have put footed jammies on him....but he wanted nothing to do with them and did everything possible to try to get them off. Good thing I didn't stock up like I usually do....those jammies will not be worn by my stubborn Tot.

* Bridger throws everything now - his favorite is from the back seat to the front.....he has an arm. He really loves all of his balls...I wish I knew how to spell how he says it....its cute!









No comments:

Post a Comment