Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Get Togethers

Last weekend we decided to have a get together at our house. I wasn't sure what to expect or who to expect to show up. We bought tons of food...actually too much and spend too much also. We had fun doing it though and will get the hang of how many to expect eventually. Half of who we invited showed up and it was a blast.




Luckily my friend Karie came over early and helped me prepare everything and we worked our little tails off! Our little ones played as we cooked...it was choas for a little while, but it was great. Landon went to the babysitters and I took Bridger over to my moms. He got horrible diaper rash in the latter part of the day from too much fruit! =( It was horrible. I felt so bad and he was so hard to handle. My mom said she handled it and got him to bed and only woke up once during the night. This is the first time he has slept somewhere else overnight without us.....well with us being here in town. (Antigua is April is the other time). It was weird...but it wasn't as bad because he was only across the street! I just woke up the next morning and went and got him!!




I hope that everyone had a great time. Us girls of course spent lots of time taking tons of picture. Overall, I think we took around 150. seriously!? Who does that?! We made jello shots and all were gone half way thru the night, I'm glad they all like them. Us girls played games and talked and laughed and the guys played poker and we stayed up WAY too late! 4am is something I rarely do!

I had a lot clean up the next day that consisted of mopping my floor twice! wow!
Good times and we look forward to doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment