Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, November 26, 2011

ENT

Tuesday I had a follow up appt for Bridger's tubes. It was also our introductory appointment with our new ENT doctor. Ryan was off and able to go with me which I was very thankful for. It is always great to have help, especially on his extra tough days. We spent the waiting time in the hall area running back and forth....having 2 people really helped!

We actually were in and out very quickly and I loved our doctor!! Im happy that we got lucky and got one that I liked right off the bat.

Surprisingly Bridger has already lost the tube in his left ear! I didn't even know or see it....I don't know what it looks like, but I know so many that say they have seen them. I didn't see Bridgers come out and the Doctor says that his ear look great! Hopefully it stays that way and we will not be needing  second set. His right ear still has the tubes, but we go check up again in February. We shall see!


Little boy is starting to look sick. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment