Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Picaboo

I signed up for email alerts to Picaboo after my sister told me about them last year after she went on her cruise and made a darling book out of it from Picaboo.com.

I started making the same kind of book from our trip to Antigua back in April, but have yet to finalize it and order. A great email came to me to make a Halloween book for free! Of course I jumped on it and was very happy that I happened to take a lot of pictures of Halloween related "things" this year.

Anyway, I just got the book in today! And I love it! It is a smaller book....8X8 I think...but just perfect. I loved the way it turned out and can't wait to order our Antigua book!!.

Here are some photos I took of the book....because I am taking the picture right now at night...the flash is ruining the picture, I'm afraid that I will forget and another month will go by before I remember to take the pictures in direct sunlight with a flash...so these pictures will just have to do! It shows its cuteness anyway!!

Front Cover: Wish I would've used a different picture maybe or different color writing on the front where you can see it better


Here is the rest of the book! I should have made one for his Bday too! Oh goodness, I will be a crazy lady that has 10 million little hard back books of her son growing up..... ha!

Dressed as  Monkey!

Trick or Treating!


We went to the pumpkin patch



Daycare had a little class Halloween party

Festive Outfits for the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment