Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sickness in the Harris Household

We have been sick here for the last couple of weeks. Ever since Bridger got pink eye he hasn't gotten better. I started feeling bad last week....and it has slowly gotten worse. I lost my voice Saturday night and I haven't gotten it back yet. Makes it hard talking on the phone or to others. It goes in and out.....it is driving me crazy. I believe I have a sinus infection...but i don't know. I don't have insurance yet so I am just toughening it out! Hopefully I can and it gets better instead of worse.

I got Bridger into the doctor this morning and he has a sinus infection. We got some meds and I am hoping by tomorrow night he will be almost back to himself. I miss my happy little boy that would eat normal and sleep thru the night!
Today he weighed 23 lbs (lost just 1 lb from when he had pink eye) and is 32 inches tall! Growing sweet boy!


It is so nice going to a normal doctor with insurance! We hardly had to wait and it was great! The procedure is so much different than Bridger's other pediatrician in Beaumont, but it is awesome!



I really like our doctor and I think that this is going to be a great place!! Bridger did good most of the time in the waiting room in the back.....



He took this wipe and decided that he was going to wipe his nose! It was SO cute! I haven't taught him this so it was so adorable to watch him wipe his own nose.



Then he walked up the trash can and threw it away! I couldn't believe how smart my sweet boy is! I have never asked him to do either of these things! I am a proud mommmy! He picks up on everything!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment