Bridger

Bridger

Monday, October 24, 2011

Busy weekend with Daddy!!!

Daddy was off the entire weekend!!! We were so excited.

We started off by going to the Flour Bluff Homecoming football game and watching Katelynn cheer. We showed up a little late because we knew Bridger wasn't going to be the best. It didnt even start till after his bedtime! He wasn't the best but he did last thru half time. Mabye next year he will be a little bit better.








Saturday we got up and headed to Houston. We took our time, no rush. We got the zoo late afternoon, which turned out to be a good time because it was hot and being there in the middle of the afternoon would've sucked! Bridger and I were in jeans. They were doing boo at the zoo,but we didn't dress Bridg up, I'm sure as he gets older he will be better.
The zoo wasn't a hit after all. I was very excited to take him but he wasn't very interested at all. We tried the petting zoo first and foremost, but he didn't want to touch the animals...the big animals I thought he would love he looked at for a few seconds and he was over it. He did good though because it watched all the other kids running around and playing and screaming.We only stayed an hour and 1/2. I think his most favorite thing was when we stopped and bought him an adorable stuff animal giraffe. This little boys sure loves his stuffed animals.




I thought this shoebill Pelican thing was fake! I can't remember his correct name, but I really thought he was fake and I had to watch him closely for a minute.He was definitely real!! He jsut sat there and hung out!!



This was his as interested as he was....haha. He was just woried about his yogurt bites and water! =)











After the zoo we headed to the Premium Outlets in Houston. We were stuck in traffic for awhile, but ended up getting there at dusk, it was perfect timing! It was so nice out with a light breeze! We walked around and stopped in some store that Bridger would let us....He was so tired and not into shopping. I had been waiting to go to the Coach outlet for awhile now and was super excited to get there. I walked around numerous times trying to decide on my favorites. I already had in mind what I wanted and guess what...out of the gigantic store they didn't have it. I found another and check out, I fell even further in love with it when I checked out and got a killer deal. Later the next morning I asked Ryan if we could go back so I could get another purse. He thought I was kidding. Ha! Not so much.

We stayed with the Searbys and had beer and pizza and Bridger stayed up way late playing with AnnDreas nephew. Sunday morning we got up and AnnDrea and I headed out to her first baby shower! I am so excited for her and Mike and I can't wait to meet baby Isabella. They already have so much stuff done and her room is so cute! She got a ton of gifts at the shower and still has 2 showers left. It is such an exciting time and I am happy I was there to share with her and able to help contribute to Isabella's spoiled-ness! Its hard not to shop for little girls!! Too many cute things! She is already so loved and now we just have to wait for her arrival, mommy says she would love Dec 21st. =)





And her sister -n-law is also pregnant! Due April 14th!! We are so excited for Laura and Tim! I love all these babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment