Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Best Fur Friends!

As I have said before, I don't let the dogs in the house anymore. BUT since moving down here to Corpus, I do let them in at night. We have the "breakfast nook" that is empty because our table is in the dining room, so the first weekend we left my mom fixed up the nook area for them and let them in because it was so hot out. Since then, its just suck.

I only let them in at night now that it isn't so hot anymore, and they go right back out the next morning. They know the routine and are really good with following it. However, Remington has always been scared of thunder and now I have seen how much Cheyenne is too!

We NEVER get rain here in Corpus, but were so lucky to get some last night and today! I let them in to stay dry.

This morning when we woke up, the dogs had escaped their area and were sleeping in our bedroom!! They get so scared of the thunder and try to get as close to us as possible. I felt bad for them though and let it be for the time being. I got Bridger up and started getting things ready to get ready for church. Somehow the entire family ends up in the bathroom! Bridger loved it, Cheyenne loved it and we loved watching them together! I'm so glad that I let them stay and hang around before "kicking" them back out. =)


Bridger was so scared of these bubbles, we almost got him to touch them....but didn't succeed











No comments:

Post a Comment