Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29, 2011

It feels like we had a lot going on today. I had to go into work late because we had a follow up for Bridgers tubes that got put in back on the 15th. I was nervous about taking him all by myself because it was during his nap time and I just knew he would be crazy. I got smart, and loaded up the car and drove around looking at houses for an hour before his appt. An hour nap is better than no nap! And it worked! he was wonderful!



So Bridgers ears are both infected and his nose too! I was very bummed that we couldn't get custom plus made today because the over the counter ones are so hard to get into his ears. We have to wait for the infection to clear up to make the plugs. Our next appt is next week, praying it gets cleared up!


After work today I decided to get a couple 10 month pictures of my sweet boy. While we were in Walgreens waiting for his medicines, he kept starring at the balloons and would squeal, so I gave him one. Then...I couldn't take it away. He loved it!! So cute how he gets excited and squeals as he is playing with the balloon!


Also, since it is Ryan and I's anniversary we decided to go to dinner at Pappadeauxs. Bridger didn't get a late afternoon nap, so he wasn't very good, but we made it thru. We had some very yummy food and a good time. Ryan also surprised me with a purse! Just in time for our trip next month - it is the perfect summer purse. We usually don't buy each other gifts, so it was a great surprise!!! I told him he can go do some stuff to his truck that he wants to do. =) This is what it looks like, but the black is actually a light brown! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment