Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary sweet Hubby!!

Today is also Ryan and I's 3 year anniversary!! It feels like it should be longer, but Ryan and I have been together for over 7 1/2 years, so it seems so weird saying we have only been married for 3. =) They have been our most wonderful and successful 3 years together though! We were blessed shortly after celebrating 2nd year of marriage with the most amazing little boy ever! He is our greatest accomplishment yet!

We have been through so many different times in our many years together, and we always can rely on each other and support each other in what we do. We have changed so much, independently and together. We continue to learn with each day, month, year that passes. We are each others best friends and I love that!! We can share anything with each other and be each others rock.

I feel so blessed and I'm so happy to have such an amazing husband. He tries so hard to always give me what I want. We aren't the lovey dovey all over each other all the time couple, but it works for us. We don't give each other extravagant gifts, and rarely surprise each other, but that is because we get so excited and have to tell one another as soon as we can!! We can talk on the phone for over 30 mins even though we will be seeing each other shortly. We laugh at our silliness, Ryan teases me often and I try to tease back and keep up! Doesn't always work! =)

Ryan is laid back, takes things with a grain of salt and has a short temper but he has a lot of patience with Bridger and I and he doesn't fret the small stuff. He is unorganized and has a short memory! I am the opposite...I like plans, organization and it takes a lot to make me mad. Things that are said to me, I analyze them more than I should. I am always thinking what next needs to be done, what next is on our schedule. I guess that is why we work so well together - we balance each other out and can calm one another down.

I think that he is so talented and can accomplish anything he puts his mind to! I remember one of our dates in the beginning, he was taking me out fishing and the motor wouldn't start. I was bummed. But there was Ryan, in the back of the boat messing with the motor, jiggling things and after a short while, WALA! The motor started. I remember how I felt at that moment.....and it was pure amazement of how talented and smart he was!! If Ryan can get his hands on something, he can definitely fix it! I always feel safe in a boat with him, even though he has a lot of "adventures"....he will always find a solution!! I'm so proud of him!

We don't have any big plans today, probably dinner at Pappadeauxs- but for our 3 year anniversary we will be jet setting off to Antigua at the end of April!We are staying at the Sandals Resort and we are getting more excited as each day passes! It will be our first time away together since we've had Bridger, and it gives me anxiety, but we've got to do it sometime! We are on official countdown!

Thru the years....
When it all started, 2003


2003- Thanksgiving in Utah


July 2004

July 2005- Pagosa Springs, CO

2006

2007- Friendswood, Tx - Crawfish Boil

April 2008

Just Married March 29, 2008

Mr and Mrs Harris - 2008

March 2009- Searby Wedding, Houston TX

June 2010 - With 2 week old Bridger!


No comments:

Post a Comment