Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, March 3, 2011

9 months!

Bridger had his 9 month well check up today. I always hate going to the doctor and well check ups aren't any better. Having a personality like Bridgers.... waiting for an hour in the waiting room is something that never goes over well for us. Once we finally got called back, Bridger was exhausted and out of control! =) But we managed and he is such a good boy!!
Bridger weighs 18 lbs 13 ozs, he's in the 25 percentile and he is 28 inches in height.


I can't believe this sweet little boy is now 9 months! Here he is 4 weeks old!



Bridger still has a double ear infection. We had to stop taking antibiotics Tuesday because it caused him to break out in a rash all over his body. He had a couple days where he was really coming around, but stopping the meds put us a step back.

It is light, but you can see the little red bumps, they were everywhere!

We now have new meds and I'm hoping that these will start helping him soon! He has started a bad cough, but the doctor didn't seem too concerned. We will also start him back on his meds for his runny nose, congestion, etc....we are hoping this will help with all the "other" nasties lurking around.




We have some good news though! The ENT called and we have an appt with them next Tuesday. We are excited and nervous. We are ready to help our baby start feeling better and we know this is a good thing! We will learn more next week when we go to the appointment.

Even as bad as Bridger feels he can still be so sweet. I took him with me to go get his meds and everyone stops to talk to him as he is sitting in the shopping cart looking both ways as quickly as he can. He stops for a moment, looks at whos talking to him, shoots them a smile and continues taking everything in around him. He is such a flirt and I think its the cutest thing!! I love that no matter how bad he feels, he can flash that adorable smile and it lights up the entire room!



He hasn't been into his baby food at his night feeding lately. I thought it was the flavors I was choosing, but he doesn't like any of them! He actually will start gagging and push it out of his mouth. I'm not sure what the deal is because he eats it just fine during the day. Maybe his tiredness contributes to his funny ways. At least he loves his little Gerber snacks and eats plenty of those!


Such a beautiful baby boy! Everything is so perfect on him. I love to just stare at him every night while im putting him down. He will fall asleep as im rocking him and this is one of my most favorite times of the day. I actually have a snuggle bug on my hands! I am counting my many blessings today and I'm so proud that Bridger is ours!

My world! (2days old)

No comments:

Post a Comment