Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another weekend in Corpus

We spent another weekend in Corpus so Ryan could work on a pool that he was fiber glassing for a friends boss. He spent the entire weekend working, while Bridger and I spent lots of time with Grandma and shopping!

We got Bridger some fun toys, cute summer shortalls, and some robeez for when he starts walking!! We spent some time outside enjoying the beautiful weather that came our way. Although it was super windy, we enjoyed the sunshine!

Bridger did so well this weekend!! My mom even commented on how much more he is talking! He sat outside for at least an hour and just hung out, didn't go wild, or fuss and cry. He was perfect! he truly loves being outside! I was so impressed by my sweet baby boy!
I always take so many pictures to try and get just the "perfect" one, and I always end up with so many that I love!! I can't help but share with all of our friends and family far away! Bridger is honestly so amazing and I love sharing!!

After sitting in the yard for awhile playing, we even took a walk in the stroller,which he LOVED! I wanted to keep walking, but the sun was so bright and warm, I was nervous about him getting sunburned!!

Bridger was so funny and would crab crawl in the grass! He did not like the grass much! He would even move his hands like it was the most disgusting thing ever!

We went to church again with Grandma Sunday morning! This week was part three of installing confidence! It was another great service. I am sad that I do not live in Corpus and am not able to attend this church every weekend. I really wanted Ryan to join us, but he was so busy working, he just couldn't get away. Bridger did slightly better in the nursery this week. I can't wait to go back for Easter! Ryan is excited to go with us as well!

Playing a little bit before church!



Overall we had a great weekend, just playing and hanging out with Grandma! Our ride home was interesting since baby boy decided he only wanted to sleep for an hour!I jumped in the back and we played for the rest of the ride home! We told each other story's and Bridger learned new things! He found my eyelashes and that it was so funny to pull them! I really enjoyed my 4 hour drive with my sweet Bridger!!


No comments:

Post a Comment