Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

10 months old!

Bridger is now 10 months old! It is exciting but also makes me sad. I can't believe that my little baby is only 2 months away from being a 1 year old. People aren't kidding when they say enjoy it because it goes so fast. I love watching him grow and learn, and it just makes me sad because I know he will never be that tiny 6 lb baby again. I know, I know....we all go thru it. But he is my first so its fresh to me. =)


My Sweet Bridger Bear,

Happy 10 month birthday! You are growing so fast and Daddy and I are enjoying every minute! And you are growing 1 top tooth!! yay!! You are an extremely fast crawler, you will even crawl over anything that is in your way! You are getting fast at walking along things. You have a push walker now and you are so good with it. You are really quick with great balance. You are starting to let go of things and can stand for a second! Mommy was so excited when you did this today for 10 seconds or so! You can even walk only holding one of my hands. I have no idea when you will start walking on your own, but maybe by your first birthday!!
Not happy with Mama!

I also love how you are always on your knees now! You sit on your knees and bounce up and down...I think that is you dancing! You even push your push walker on your knees, its cute! We put you in your other walker outside and you love to go backwards! you are just now learning to go forward.....but backwards, you are a pro!

I love these little hands!!!

You are so much fun to play with!Your favorite thing is when we lay on the floor with you! You get excited and crawl all over us, "hit" us, sit with us, bring toys to us. You love to play with all your toys that make noise, and balls!! You love to be held upside down and often giggle while doing it. Mommy and you dance to your TV shows music and you really like that! You are finally starting to watch more TV. I put you in your highchair and give you your cheddar crunchies (your favorite and you always have one in each hand), water in a sippy cup and put on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. You bounce up and down in your highchair to the music.




You have now got to the point where you do not like baby food. All I can manage to give you is baby yogurt. Daycare gives you regular food just mashed up and you love that! We are starting more of that at home now! You really love to eat and want the real stuff! I don't blame you.
Your newest thing that you have started is clucking when you eat! It is so loud but so funny! Anytime we give you regular food and not your snacks....you have started to "smack". Daddy and I find it extremely cute, others may not while we are out to eat....but we think you are super cute!!

Since you have got your tubes, you have been talking so much more! We have lots of conversations and mommy tries to teach you new words. The only one you even try to copy is "Uh-Oh". But we practice every day! You won't hold still when changing your diaper or dressing you anymore, its a chore. You love doors and cabinets...more baby proofing is in the works. You love to stand at the windows and look out, but you love to be outdoors even more! And rarely cry while we are outside. You do not like the grass.

You still fight your naps. You are so adorable when you get tired! If there is a soft blanket or your lovie out, you will stop and bury your face in then try to go back to playing. You even will bury your face in mommy! I love it! When I give you your lovie at night, you squeal the cutest squeal! It really makes you happy! You will chew on your lovie while you are calming down, or on the tag. You sometimes still put your arms up to your face when you are really tired, and I really love that....reminds me of you being a newborn! During our night time bottle, you snuggle with me(the only time) and rub my shirt, hair or face. I absolutely love it! You still sleep 12 hours a night and we are so proud of you and very thankful for you spoiling us!  


I really love when I can just look at you, and you shoot me the cutest smile! Or the way you flirt with women when we are out and about. It is the seriously the cutest thing ever! Or how you squeal and move all crazy when you see Cheyenne and Remington and try to throw yourself on them. You don't belly laugh that often, but we try to get you to! Those 20 seconds of belly laughing is the best sound ever!

You are seriously the most amazing gift ever! Mommy and Daddy love you so much and you make our world go round. You bring so much joy to our lives. We are so thankful to be blessed with you. You are very special to us and we promise to show you everyday!! Love you sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment