Bridger

Bridger

Friday, June 1, 2012

Bridger's 2nd birthday Party

I can't believe my sweet little boy is 2! He is officially a toddler! When we ask him how old he is, he says without missing a beat "TTWWWOO" in his sweet little voice. Last year I didn't do anything big, I really wasn't into it and lets face it - it was my first year to throw a birthday party.
This year however, I don't know how it happened but suddenly I started getting all kinds of ideas, it started as another theme but soon turned into a Goldfish theme. I was shocked at how many cute ideas i could find...especially from Pinterest! I am in love with Pinterest! I just started keeping all the ideas handy - thank you iphone! and it was super easy to start collecting everything I needed!! Malori again stepped in and helped me make everything!!! It was amazing, we spend 2 days, full days making things for his party. We made a lot of different things but it was so much fun making them. She is a blast to be around so that helped pass the time as well! I enjoyed Bridgers birthday party and I hope he had a blast too!! Here are the details of his party.....


















For Bridger's birthay party we decided to get a huge blow up water slide....it can last years and years as long as it is taken care of and its perfect for summer fun!! Ryans cousin was so sweet and gave us her slide as they just built a brand new pool at her house. Ryan rushed up there one day during the weeke to pick it up and waited till friday before the party to set it up....the pool part leaked, which we were trying to fix, then our hurricane winds we get here somehow did something to rip it open where the air goes in! Ryan said it was pretty bad so he rushed to HEB and bought a new slide! it is amazing! I know Bridger will love it and hope to be using it for years to come!!


Here is the rest of the party!!!










































No comments:

Post a Comment