Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Family Pictures and 2 year photos......

We scheduled our family pictures back in May but the weather was so bad and it was so windy - we had to cancel and reschedule. So - this past weekend we got in our picture get up again and headed out for pics. It was at the beach so I was unsure of the wind and people. Of course it was packed so we didn't get any cute pics down by the water....maybe in the fall.
Bridger didn't have a nap all day and was a little exhausted, after playing in his room for 2 hours I decided it was time to just get him up and ready. Of course he fell asleep on the way out to the beach. Which that in itself equals disaster....We had to wake him.
He was not a happy camper at all! We couldn't get him to cooperate nor hold any of his cute props we brought. He didn't want me to hold him, nor touch him...or his daddy for that matter. He was not a happy boy. I doubt we got any cute family pictures, but I do love the sneak peak of one of his 2 year pics..... heck, these are memories of them right? And how they are....and this is our boy.....tantrum and all! In this pic he refuses to touch the sand and wants to be held by dad.....I'm sure the rest of the pictures will be hilarious and classic. I can't wait to see.
For now all I have is this...... =)





Last years.............

No comments:

Post a Comment