Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

We love the Beach!

A couple weekends ago my friend Malori and I decided to take our boys to the beach! Ryan was working on his side job and Colby her husband was fishing....its up to us girls to provide fun and entertainment most weekends for the boys!
I knew Bridger did so great the last time I took him, I figured he would be good with just us girls and his little friend Kyler whom he loves so dearly! And he was!! He was such a good little boy! He was more daring this time and ran straight out into the ocean! Last time he would barely even put his feet in the sand. The boys played and played and loved the water. Neither have any fear. We sat down and dug a hole for them...or more so a "pool". B just loves that so much!! He loves helping digging and especially sitting in it. Its good entertainment!

We played for quite some time and Kyler started getting sleepy. Mal tried to put him int he stroller to dose off as he has done before, but I think with Bridg there he was not having it. He is still a little guy and needs those naps! And he LOVES his sleep! We loaded up and decided to head home. Both boys were ready for those long naps that they got in that afternoon!

I'm so glad that Bridg loves the beach so much. I hope we have many more trips this summer! My how things change when you have a 2 year old!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment