Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Jaycob

This past weekend my good friend asked me to take some pictures of her sweet little boy, Jaycob. How could I resist? I love taking pictures, I'm no professional but I love trying! He is already 2 months old but he was such an amazing baby to photograph! He was so good the entire time! I just want to eat him up he is so cute. I love babies, all babies. They are such perfect blessings and I could love on them all day. Jaycob was so fun and I can't wait to hopefully do some more for her as he grows. I even got one of him and his older sister, Kaylie!

While we did our little photo shoot Bridger was preoccupied with Kaylie. It worked out perfect. Kaylie and Bridg got along great and even held hands at one point! It was adorable. We got buy with a pretty good day and I think B only hit Kaylie once....that is good. lol. Luckily she still wanted to come back the next day!! Sweetheart!
here are the pics! I took over 100 - but here is what I have had time to edit.



















No comments:

Post a Comment