Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Shrimporee 2012

The last time we attended the Shrimporee was back when Ryan and I first started dating, in 2003. The night didn't end exactly as we had wanted and he had to go to jail.....DWI. It was a bad exerience in the beginning of our dating world...luckily he got it dismissed. BUT we have never been back since then.

Until - this past saturday night. Bridger was a stinker during pictures so I wasn't counting on him being too good at the Shrimporee but we wanted to try it anyway! He needs to have these experiences anyway! Low and behold - he was an angel!! I couldn't believe it. It was so packed and of course he loves looking at people. He is for sure a people watcher. He did great the entire time!!



We ate, walked around the little shops and Memaw even got him this lighted wand thing...it was cute at first but then we had to take it away because he was accidently hitting people with it during his excitment.


We then took him on the kiddy rides. I wasn't really sure what to expect or how he would react, but he did great!! He loves them so much and tried when he had to get off! It was pure excitment for this little boy! He had the biggest smiles and so was thrilled. I wish I had my big camera with me, but instead these are all iphone pictures so they aren't as great.

He did great and loved it all!! I'm happy he enjoyed his first "fair" and I can't wait to take him to more! We didnt' get home till around 11 and this little boy stayed up all the way till we almost got home! I don't know how he did it!






No comments:

Post a Comment