Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Family Day

This past weekend Daddy was actually home! It was great!! He has been so busy working and then his guys trip....we finally got him to ourselves! We decided to head to the beach. Bridger loves the beach and so do I!


It has been so hot out so the only thing you want to do is sport your swim suit! it is too hot to get all dressed and hang out outside. The beach was perfect. I could probably go everyday. I like the peacefulness of it though, I dont like to go party and hang with the party people, we like our calm quiet time. We went 15 miles down the national seashore...it took us about an hour as the beach was pretty rough and tore up and the tide was too high to drive down low by the water line......



I was surprised by the greenery! I don't know where it came from or why - or how, but i seriously don't ever remember seeing this much green on the beach. I thought it was so odd!!




We played out in the water some and B loved it of course!! This time we brought one of his bestfriends!!! She really enjoyed this and the time with Bridger!!!











We even dug some holes, tried to build sand castles and just played in the sand. It was great! We had the best time and stayed for quite awhile. Little boy definitely went to bed early this night! I love beach days so much!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment