Bridger

Bridger

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Ryan!!!

This year on may 18th, Ryan celebrated his 30th Birthday! It seems so strange saying he is 30 now. We have basically spent our 20s together and now we are entering a whole new stage of our life. As I see it....it is a whole new stage. We had a great time in our 20s and I'm sure our 30s will be even better.

Between his crazy work schedule and us being busy all the time, also planning Bridger's 2nd bday party - I hadn't really had anything big planned. A friend of mine, Malori - helped me plan all of Ryans bday dinner. She is amazing! We had a surprise dinner at B&Js pizza! After calling around everywhere - and so many schools having graduation parties, it was so hard trying to reserve something for his party - and we didn't have a definite head count. B&Js worked out perfect. I told him he and I were going to dinner alone somewhere together. His mom kept Bridger for us. I got him to go to B&Js telling him that my mom wanted to give him his bday present and buy him a beer for his birthday. It was perfect because the parking lot was so full!! He didn't see anyones cars! He definetely was surprised or he acted it well!

Some of his guy friends went fishing so we were out some friends...but those of us that were able to make it had a blast! I hope my hubby had a great birthday!! We went to Politics after and hung out enjoying his birthday!

Love you Ryan!!










No comments:

Post a Comment