Bridger

Bridger

Monday, May 28, 2012

Mothers Day

I am so blessed to be able have this special holiday. No one can ever prepare you for what life will be like as a mother. No one can advise you enough on do's and don'ts. No one can explain to you the amount of love that will fill your heart immediately after your child is born and how that love just grows more and more even though you didn't think you could love them anymore!!

Becoming a mother is surely the most important and full filling jobs I have ever had. It is the biggest accomplishment I've had. Bridger was prayed for and desired so much. We wanted him more than anything in the world. We are so blessed that our dreams came true. This life is exactly what we wanted and couldn't wait for.

Being Bridger's mommy is so fun, tiring, hilarious, rewarding and amazing. Our little one keeps us on our toes at all times. As he is growing older we can pin point more and more what actions come from which one of us. It makes us laugh. Your child really shows you things about yourself that you didn't really see before.

Although my little man isn't lovable all times, I cherish our moments so much!! Night time routine is one of my favorites times! After bathing and getting his pajamas on, I get a great big kiss from him! He even tells me he loves me now! After goodnights to daddy, we go to his room and I somehow manage to climb into his little toddler bed with him, and we lay head to head snuggling and sing twinkle twinkle little star. He points his chubby little finger up to the ceiling and sometimes he sings with me. Some nights he wants it more than once, and I am always more than happy to lay in there as long as I can. This is one of the only times where he welcomes the snuggles and gives them out so abundantly! These moments just melt my heart!

This year for Mothers Day Ryan had to work so it was just Bridger and I. We went to visit with my mom for a little awhile.













I am also very thankful for both of Ryan and I's mothers. I am thankful for all they do. Bridger loves having his Grandma and Memaw around!

No comments:

Post a Comment