Bridger

Bridger

Friday, April 13, 2012

Follow up Doctor Appt

I went for a follow up doctors appt last week and we read my xrays. The back was indeed a pinched sciatic nerve, however that pain went away and i had this annoying pain at my tailbone recently. The doctor informed me that I have sprained that part of my back. how weird. Told me to stay off of it.....that's funny. I have an almost 2 year old. Not gonna work, but I'll try. Since then I am feeling better - tried running but still a bit too early for that.
As for my knee - we need to get an MRI done of it. Turns out I have fluid in my knee from some unknown injury. The MRI will show if it is just fluid and something we can drain or if I have done worse and tore something and will need surgery. I told the Doc I will wait to do all that. It isn't affecting me as much since I'm not running. Thought maybe we could wait till it gets completely inflamed again or near fall preferably. We will see.
I'm already falling apart. This is crazy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment