Bridger

Bridger

Friday, April 13, 2012

Jaycob Rene

My friend at work has been pregnant as long as I've known her! ha! She was due with her little boy April 14th but he decided to make his debut on April 9th at 7:35am weighing in at 6lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long. I got to go see him that afternoon when I got off work and my how precious he is! I can't believe the amount of memories that come back to me from when I had Bridger and also the amount of happiness I felt, for them, for me and my memories. It was just a crazy feeling. I stayed awhile and got to chat with her and catch up as she has been out of work for awhile now. I held baby Jaycob the entire time and he just slept so peacefully! He seems like he is going to be just the best the little baby for them. I enjoyed getting to hold and snuggle him and hope I don't have to wait too much longer before I get to again. This time goes extremely fast and I am beyond happy for my friend and her beautiful family.
Here is Jaycob.



No comments:

Post a Comment