Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Changing around the house......

So after seeing this particular image many times, and this time actually catching it on camera with me in the room for him to see and NOT care....it was time....


This was such a sad sad time for me! My baby is growing up! It is fun but also sad. He will no longer have a crib but a toddler bed. =( I also didn't like the fact that he will no be able to get up whenever he wants, etc. I wasn't sure if i wanted to keep his door open, or close it so where he has to stay in his room and not roam the house or sneak to our bedroom. After some door knob switching and lots of thoughts, we decided to try with the door closed.
His first night he did AMAZING! He didn't get up at all! Even when he decided to wake up at 3am! He stayed in his crib crying waiting for me. This morning he did try to open the door, but couldn't open it so he went back to his bed and cried. what a sweetheart!!!

He even loves when I snuggle with him! I love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment