Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bridger is 23 months!!!

He is only 1 month away from being 2! So crazy but so amazing. As we enter these "terrible twos" I am super nervous as to what is in store for us. He has always kept us on our toes, but I am no blinded and I know it only gets more challenging as they grow older, especially 2 and 3! =) He has so much energy and i dont know where the heck he gets that from. It must from his daddy! He is currently saying "no" to everything, back talking and even hitting us! he is such a handful. We are working overtime trying to get him undercontrol and let him know who is boss! We are trying!! He does say he loves us on a regular basis and also tell us Yes Mam and Yes Sir. It adorable!! I love that he is beginning to communicate more and understand what we are saying. He is loads of fun and I'm sure we have much much more in store for us.......











We also rearranged Bridgers room!! Its not a "huge" difference but a difference that I could tell and I actually like the different look. I love to rearrange but not all rooms you can do that with!




No comments:

Post a Comment