Bridger

Bridger

Friday, April 13, 2012

Dad came to visit!

The last week of March, my dad and stop mom came down for a visit. They arrived on Monday evening and left Friday morning. It was a short trip, (for us) but it was fun! They also drove from Colorado so it definitely wasn't short to them. While they were here, 2 of the days I only worked till 2 and one day we all took off and headed to San Antonio. The days that I was off they also Kept Bridger for me. How sweet! And Bridger just loved it! I know they played with him and took him outside and for a walk one day too. I'm sure this was a great change for Bridger, and he got to spend some time with his grandparents that he never gets to see!!

Unforuntaly my little sister didn't come this year, but they did bring their puppy, Coorah. Bridger just loved her so much! What a sweet dog she was!!




One night we went and ate at Virginia's on the Bay. One of Ryans favorite restaurants! This is also where he had a dinner planned after he proposed all those years ago! We do have a love for Virginia's. I think they enjoyed the food and the scenary was another plus!













One of the days we decided to head up to San Antonio. We took Bridger to the sitter that day because we knew there was no way he would be able to hang that day. He is a very active little boy and going to the Riverwalk and to see the Alamo wasn't something we thought he would like or behave well doing.
It was absolutely beautiful weather!! The entire day was gorgeous! We stopped by the Alamo first and then got some lunch and walked along the riverwalk. We just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves and laughed a ton! My abs were sore after a trip with Ryan my dad and step mom! They are hoots!
















I had a great time visiting with them and was sad to see them leave. We are going to have to plan a trip up their way sometime soon! Its been too long since we have been to Colorado and plus - it is great for Bridger to get to hang with his grandparents and develop a relationship with them! He adores them!!
Until next time, hopefully not another 2 years........

No comments:

Post a Comment