Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend Fun

Last weekend we didn't have any plans. It was nice to just go with the flow. First I had to go and take pictures of Katelynn and Travis. Since he goes to a different school, it was their prom! Bridger and I shopped some during the day and then headed to over to my MILS to take some picturs of her. Of course she looked amazing and they were super cute. My how I barely remember things about my own prom.







After that Ryan called me to let me know we were having people over!! My fav! Our some of our good friends and their kiddos came over. We cooked out and had good girl talk and let the kids play, although mine is still the craziest. We had many good laughs and definitely need to start doing this more often like we used it! I miss it!

This is Kyler ( 14 months & Kendal 8 months)


They are 6 months apart and darling! Kendal is seriously the best baby ever! She never cries!

Sunday Ryan had to work some so after we got out we decided to head to the rodeo. Our friend invited us to sit with them as they got box seats right in the front! We were really late, but were able to see some. We were literally right in the front row. Bridger was scared and was even shaking some. It was so cute! He did good and didn't hardly move the entire time!



After that we headed over to his moms to hang out and have some drinks and cook!! It was an absolute amazing day! It was so calm out and perfect! The boys had fun playing together and jumping on the trampoline. Bridger bit Hayden twice while playing! I swear this kid - I don't know what to do to get him to stop. Poor Hayden! But he still liked playing with bridger and they did well together! He was one worn out little boy by the time we left!




















No comments:

Post a Comment