Bridger

Bridger

Friday, April 13, 2012

Build a Bear

Now that we have a little one of our own and he is older - I wanted to take him to Build-a-bear for his Easter stuffed animal this year. I wasn't sure how he would react or if he would even be interested. Of course Ryan thinks its retarded for a boy, so I was shocked when he agreed to go in!

We walked in and picked up a couple of different bears and asked Bridg which one he wanted and he picked, then we saw some other animals and asked him and he went with a monkey! How cute! We even got them to insert a monkey sound into his hand for Bridger press whenever he wants. I got some shorts for him too but after that Ryan was like "This is enough" haha. He wasn't digging the entire outfits, etc. I thought it was cute and Bridger enjoyed watching it all. I'm sure when he gets a little bit older he will enjoy actually going in and picking one himself. As for now - Bridger is 100% in love with his monkey. I think it was an excellent idea. Plus this kid loves stuffed animals! He has so many and I don't see that ending till he is a bit older. I think its precious and I was the same way - Blankets and stuffed animals.





No comments:

Post a Comment